3M 3635-210 Scotchcal White Dual Color Film is a premium, cast film for illuminated signs and channel letters, white with clear adhesive. 3M 3635-210 is a perforated film with a permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive, suitable for flat surfaces. It creates the special effect of one color by day (unlit) and a different color by night (backlit). For applications requiring high quality and long-term period of usage outdoors and indoors. Siutable for screen printing.
Backed by 3M MCS Warranty.
Roll size: 1,22m х 9,14m; 1,22m х 45,70m
Thickness: 140 mic
- for illuminated signs and channel letters
- creates a special effect of a color/image by day (non lighted) and a different color by night (backlit)
- can be used in combination with translucent films for influencing the color of the transmitted light
- clear, permanent, acrylic adhesive
- perforated at 15% of the film surface
- durability – 7 years