Extremely strong filament for cutting a multilayer films
3M Finish Line Knifeless Tape is designed to do fine cuts, without a knife or plotter. The possibility of your car being scratched is minimized. The 3M Finish Line Knifeless Tape series is designed with a strong and durable filament that cannot be torn by hand. Recommended for use of single-layer and multi-layer types of film and laminates.
Due to its exceptional strength, the knifeless line does not stretch and this makes it suitable for slight curves
Precisely and efficiently cut
Don’t risk nicks or cuts from a blade on the vehicle or substrate, use 3M™ Knifeless Tapes. Knifeless tape technology is designed to cut graphic film without a knife for clean, risk-free cuts every time. Easy and safe – for you and your car.
No scratches! The 3M Warranty ensures that all elements of a graphic – from film and ink to adhesive, tape, and protective coating – will perform at its best, consistently over time, and in the harshest environments.
Do not subject Knifeless Tape to outdoor applications or prolonged periods of sunlight as tape may become difficult to remove CAUTION: Handle any Knifeless Tape with care. DO NOT wrap around fingers or hand during the trimming operation or during the start of the trimming operation.
- allows cutting single or multilayer films
- around mirrors
- door handles and all mouldings
- across rubber seals
- window coverings prior to application of seal tapes
- Allows cutting multilayer films
- Eliminates surface damage from blades
- Stretches slightly and turns easily in any direction
- Create striping, accents and designs instead of using a knife or plotter
- suitable for slight curves
- temperature application: 16°C – 30°C
- for covered or hidden film edges
- Colour: Semi-transparent green.