3M 3635-100 LEF Film is a matte, white, highly diffused reflective film with clear, pressure-sensitive permanent adhesive.
For application in internal side of backlit signs and letters. Designed to maximize the internal reflection of available light by reflecting 95% of the light. When lit by LED the dot glow effect is prevented. This film is revolutionary product for creating signs that are not only dramatically brighter in appearance, but also more uniformly lit.
By lighting sign cabinet interiors with his proprietary film, you can produce signs that are up to twice as bright as conventional cabinets with white-painted
or bare-metal interiors.
3M Light Enhancement Film maximizes available light by reflecting and diffusing it, resulting in remarkably even spread of illumination across the entire sign face. With LEF, neon tubes or LED modules can often be reduced. In signs where fluorescent tubes are used, up to 50% fewer tubes may be required resulting in lower component costs and/or energy consumption
Backed with 3M™ MCS™ Warranty.
Roll size: 1,22m х 9,14m; 1,22m х 45,70m
Thickness: 140 mic
- for signs and light boxes, channel letters, POP or trade-show displays
- for vending machines, casino gaming machines
- matte, white, diffuse reflective surface
- 94% plus reflectivity increases light output for greater sign luminance
- suitable for flat surfaces
- for improving the reflectivity of internal surfaces of illuminated sign boxes or lighting fixtures
- low light absorption increases efficiency
- reduces hot spots on backlit sign faces
- permanent, pressure-sensitive adhesive
- durability- 5 years