3M Print Wrap IJ180mC-10LSE white gloss is specifically formulated for use on low surface energy (LSE) plastics. High tack, pressure-activated adhesive for easy sliding, tacking, snap-up, and repositioning. Features non-visible air release channels for fast and easy, bubble-free graphic installations. Flexible; conforms to moderate curves. IJ180mC-10LSE provides excellent hiding power. Non-removable film. Many finished graphic constructions can be stretched up to 130%. Expected Performance Life of 10 years (unwarranted period for unprinted film with no graphic protection, applied to a flat, vertical, outdoor surface in a non-abusive environment.
With a glossy surface and gray, acrylic adhesive, with improved Controltac systems – millions of microspheres in the adhesive, which when pressed harder with a spatula, sink into it and the film adheres permanently to the base. 3M Comply – microchannels in the adhesive for easier air removal during the application, allowing fast and dry (without water) installation.
Protected by 3M MCS Warranty.
Recommended laminates: 8518, 8519, 8520, 8915, 8528, 8548G, 8549L, 8550M, 9740i, 9760LX, 1920DR IJ180.
Roll size: 1.22m х 50m, 1.37m х 25m, 1.37m х 50 m, 1.52m x 25m, 1.52m х 50m
Recommended laminated: 8518, 8519, 8520, 8915, 8528, 8548G, 8549L, 8550M, 9740i, 9760LX, 1920DR
Film thickness: 50 microns
- for complete car wrapping
- for flat surfaces, with and without rivets, simple curves, compound curves and corrugations
- for vehicle, fleet, and marine applications as well as windows, smooth walls, etc.
- solvent acrylic, pressure-sensitive, repositionable, removable adhesive
- adhesive with improved Controltac™ and Comply™ technology
- stretches 130% without primer and lifting
- durability – 10 years
- for indoor and outdoor applications requiring high quality and long-term use