3M FX-ST 50 is a tint, sun control film for car windows, that ensures excellent protection for the car inside from sun light, heat and UV rays by rejecting up to 31% of the total solar energy coming through the windows. Passes 50% of the visible light. Blocks up to 99% of harmful ultraviolet (UV) light. Reduces glares up to 39%.
FX-ST Automotive Films are produced in 3M high technology – they have non-metallized poyester carrier. This method guarantees stability, easy-to-maintain and uniformity of the tint. The film does not fade to pink with time. The innovative technology of 3M guarantees stability and durability of the film for a long period of time. 3M FX-ST 50 has a scratch protection layer. Included 3-year warranty.
3M FX-ST 50 Film provides excellent visibility from inside towards outside of the car even during the night. Thanks to its unique patented metal-free construction, the film do not interfere with satellite signals of GPS, cell phones or radio reception.
- passes 50% of the visible light
- blocks up to 99,9% of harmful ultraviolet (UV) light
- reduces the glare from blinding sunlight up to 39%, allowing you to see better and concentrate more on driving
- does not interfere with mobile devices, GPS or satellite radio reception
- carrier- nano-carbon non metallized polyester with anti-scratch protective coating
- acrylic, optical clear adhesive