3M Scotchgard™ Paint Protection Film Pro Series 4.0 also known as Clear bra is virtually invisible, polyethylene film (203 mic thick) designed to protect the car paint from damaging road elements: stone chips, scratches, bug damage, road tar, stains, automotive fluid stains, and punishing outdoor weathering. Reinforced with a clear coat of hard-wearing urethane that provides additional protection from UV damage.
3M Clear bra film (3M Scotchgard™ Pro 4.0) can be applied on the whole car surface (full wrap) or on the most vulnerable details: bumpers, side mirrors, hoods, door edges and handles, fender panels, and more. It can also be used as a protective film for headlights. Creates a high resistant protective layer on the car surface. Its self-healing technology allows minor scratches to disappear. 3M Clear bra film has an exceptional clarity with good resistance to yellowing.
3M Scotchgard™ Pro 4.0 has a high quality acrylic adhesive that speeds up the film installation. Also can be removed safely without harming the car paint. It is suitable for all types of vehicles, such as cars, motorcycles, ATV, boats, jeeps and more. 3M Scotchgard™ film can be combined with 3M Car Wrap Films for long-lasting and effect vehicle’s look.
Roll size: 1.52 m x 36.6 m
Thickness: 203 mic
- virtually clear car paint protection film that does not alter the color or design features of cars
- different roll sizes for the possibility of full wrap
- for the most vulnerable painted areas of the vehicle – bumpers, hood, fender panels, rocker panels
- protects car paint from stone chips, scratches, road tar, stains, automotive fluid stains
- provides additional protection from UV damage.
- exceptional clarity with good resistance to yellowing
- self-healing technology that allows minor scratches to disappear
- ensures durable protection