SloanLED Pole-Mount Light 3 Paladin (PML3) are designed to replace up to 400W HID fixtures mounted on poles and walls in parking and street areas. They save up to 80% energy compared with typical HID fixtures. Designed for fast, easy installation on square or round poles and walls in parking areas. PML3 Paladin can be mounted without further processing is needed.
With self-contained fixture design, PML3 Paladin body contains both light engine and power supply inside – for fast, easy, one-person installation and maintenance. Optics in Type III and Type V distribution patterns ensure optimal distribution for perimeter and center lot applications at any pole height.
PML3 Paladin are suitable for outdoor area lighting: parkings, streets, pedestrian areas creating perfect illumination and a safe, inviting area=with an increased sense of security. They are available in full family of wattages/output, from 30W to 200W, providing the ideal solution for area lighting needs, regardless of project scale.
SloanLED PML3 Paladin lamps have a high weather and impact proof durability for years of reliable service.
With 10 year warranty and life rating of 70 000 hours (L70 ).
- for area lighting: parking areas, street lighting, and along the property areas illumination
- fast and easy installation
- saves up to 80% energy compared with typical HID fixtures
- fixture body can be safely and easily removed from base for ease of serviceability
- high efficiancy
- warranty – 10 years
- durable die cast aluminum body
- slipfitter construction allow incremental adjustments 15° up and down
|System efficacy||107.3 lm/W|
|Input voltage||100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz|
|Color temperature (CCT)||5000 K|
|Light output (nominal)||16,464 Lm|
|Color rendering (CRI)||>75|
|Operating temperature||-35° to 50°C|
|Life rating||70,000 hours(L70)|